Sunday, May 8, 2011

104 degrees and it is only May 8th!

so obviously the long hot humid summer is about to begin. I'm torn- summer heat should mean a drop a sandstorms which trigger killer allergies in me, but when it is hot and humid at midnight, you begin to feel like you are living in a sauna on the face of the sun. We aren't there yet mind you, but I know it is coming. I'll be home for part of the summer and am sure DC will feel like a cool spring day in comparison to Dhahran, but I'll still be here for the worst of the heat. Time to start creating some summer beverages to take the edge off...

2 comments:

scb said...

I honestly don't know how you cope with any of that! I would be melted into a pool of goo.

hannah said...

I think that's the one benefit of Riyadh over Jeddah or Dhahran... no humidity. At least the EP has greenery, though!