Sunday, January 18, 2009

Freezing my butt off in Florida

OK, so it may be warmer than it is is DC, but still it is damn cold here in Pensacola! Brad and I just double-dated to Chili's and "Paul Blart: Mall Cop"- funnier than I thought it would be quite truthfully...

I have to confess I'm glad to be out of the Inauguration chaos in DC, plus this 5 day weekend seemed tailor-made to spend with Brad. We're having fun hanging out and planning the big birthday trip to Disneyworld next month. Just being with him makes me feel happy and relaxed and a little bit sad because I always know we're close to saying goodbye. One the plus side, his retirement papers are in and his last days should be my birthday next year which is the best present I'll ever get.

I hope everyone is staying warm, 'cause baby it's cold outside!

No comments: