Thursday, March 27, 2008

Apartment Therapy DC

So it seems I am a finalist for AT:DC! I'm thrilled, I'm excited, I'm potentially screwed because I flew down to Pensacola today to spend a week with my husband!

Anyway, if any of you DC folks have an idea for a post you'd like to read, drop me a line. I already did a review of a local store for my test post (it should appear on the AT page sometime soon) and I have an idea for a house tour, so my third submission is a freebie on anything I want. I have some ideas, but thought I'd ask for suggestions in case any of you see a glaring need that should be met...

10 comments:

Alana in Canada said...

oooh, congratulations! That's so exciting! Yay Colleen!

zooza said...

How exciting - well done! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

drwende said...

Cool! Good for you!

thefarmersdaughter said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed! How cool.......

scb said...

Yay you! My fingers are crossed, also, kaoiokg it vreu dorrofclr ro tuor. (That was "making it very difficult to type", with my fingers literally crossed.) I'm silly at times. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Cool! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Colleen! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

wow! that is great news, i hope that you get it. i don't really have any post ideas since i am not in DC area, but boy it would be fun if you made the cut!

Poppy Frock said...

so cool!

WPZ - Sandy said...

So there really is going to be an AT DC? That is FFaaaabbbuuuloouuus! I was all sad that I left California's two ATs behind (I lived in both SF & LA) but now I'll get to read/focus on a new home-zone! I hope you get it!